Another Seawolf Found

Dan Arnes
I've been looking for Seawolf William E. WILSON, ADCS, 8/9/1968 to 8/4/1969 since June 2010.
I knew he enlisted in the Navy Sept 1942, and I figured he would have been born about Sep 1924 or earlier. He left us for HC-1 CVA DET 3, IMPERIAL BEACH CA.
Could never find him, but found many William E. Wilson's. I finally found an ADCS William E. Wilson who had passed away in 2002, but he was born 29 Feb 1928, making him 14 when he joined.
I knew a lot of men lied about their age after Pearl Harbor, but this looked to be too young.
I finally messaged the owner of the FaG Profile and she sent me an Obituary that no longer exists, and she also put it on the profile today:
Find A Grave Profile Seawolf William Edward Wilson

***Found a Grandson, more to come on William.

(137 Seawolves left to find)

Re: Another Seawolf Found

Mike Dobson
that he joined at 14 is believable ------ there were over 1000 in WW2 that were quite young (under 17 ) --- at least one was only 12