Another Seawolf Association MBR Passed away 08/03/2020 in NY

Another Seawolf Association MBR Passed away 08/03/2020 in NY

Dan Arnes
Tony Bucci had problems posting to the forum last night, so he emailed me.

Received an email from Seawolf Tony Bucci last night...Tue, Aug 4 at 6:51 PM

~I am writing to inform you of the passing of another Seawolf Brother.
Seawolf Association MBR James Wilbur CARNEY, Jr., ADR3, Gunner, Det 4, 6/6/1969 to 3/10/1970.
James passed last night of complications of surgery.
Funeral arrangements have not been made yet. I will pass on the Funeral Arrangements as I receive them. Tony B.~

Seawolf James Wilbur Carney Obituary

Re: Another Seawolf Association MBR Passed away 08/03/2020 in NY

Mike Dobson
RIP SAILOR
Mike Dobson (ROH)