Another General leaving...

Dan Arnes
Administrator
Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, Chief of the Defense Intelligence Agency is leaving.
"I had a meeting with my boss and the message was ‘it’s time for you to go,’ and my reaction was to salute and say, ‘Okay, no problem.’"

Very informative article:
Last Interview - With a warning

Then read another headline today...

ISIS: "We will raise the flag of Allah in the White House"

Dan

Re: Another General leaving...

Robert Goddard
Good interview with age. Flynn laying out the challenges our country, and western civilization faces. I wish all Americans would read his comments and face up to the reality that confronts us.