Air & Space

kid purington
..one of the letters to the editor of this magazine includes a write up "Gutless Cutlass" and it is from my detachment ONC, Mr Stoner, who i've not heard from since the Nam...he keap me from going to the "army" stockade...it wasn't my fault...well maybe a little...another dark and stormy nite incident....but i wanted to share the info as he was a good pilot and friend to all us E's....and i do not yet understand how to post so you could see the letter...but this gives you all a chance to wander down to the magazine store ,hang out while you thumb thru it...maybe pick up a girl and who knows....??

Re: Air & Space

Dan Arnes
Administrator
Check your inbox kid!