Adm Delaney update

Gary Ely
Latest info has him at home and preparing to undergo treatments. Bill Pressey reported that according to family the phone has been ringing constantly with well wishers. We all wish them the best.....And one last thing...........Kick it's ass Kevin!

Re: Adm Delaney update

Jim Plona
Kevin, our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Jim and Sharon Plona

Re: Adm Delaney update

Bill Rutledge
hang in there ADM, never forget all the times we flew togather, You can pull this off, Get well

Re: Adm Delaney update

Howard Jacobs
Gary... thanks for the update.  Hang in there Admiral... prayers are going out and like Gary said.... KICK IT'S ASS!!

Re: Adm Delaney update

David Smale
Admiral, you made us all proud and now our prayers are with you and your family. Getting to be all to common now on the message board.

Re: Adm Delaney update

Bill Rutledge
Just spoke with MRs Delaney and one of his daughters,  he has Stage 4 cancer and is at home but will be going to the Mayo clinic near his home,  hE HAD A check up 4 months ago and nothing was detected now this  .Family have been with him 7/24 , Mrs Delaney asks for continuing Prayers,
OB1

Re: Adm Delaney update

OB1
Admiral, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Re: Adm Delaney update

Gary Hamel
Good Luck Admiral  we are praying for you

Re: Adm Delaney update

..Prayer's for you Kevin...prayer for family...

...thanks for info Gary & Bill