A personal message to all Seawolves from Mel's Sister in Law

A personal message to all Seawolves from Mel's Sister in Law

materene
Received this message from Mustang Mel's Sister in law, posting as I received it.

Tom, you were the one who let all of the sea wolves know of Mustang Mel's death. I have received so many responses from Mel's friends. I would like for you to let them know how much Mel's family appreciates the nice responses and also the four Seawolve members that attended the funeral. The flower arrangement was very nice and I also thought it was so nice to send the flag. Mel was so proud to be a member of the sea wolves. My sister Thelma and Mel talked about the organization to me. I know that Mustang Mel was very appreciatively and proud of what you did at the funeral. I do not remember the sea wolves names that attended the funeral, but it was wonderful that the took the trip to be at the funeral. Many, many thanks for everything that was done to honor Mustang Mel from the seawolves organization!