A letter to the Seawolves from an attendee at the Seawolf Legacy Day, Pacifica Christian!n apologetic Hippee

A letter to the Seawolves from an attendee at the Seawolf Legacy Day, Pacifica Christian!n apologetic Hippee

Shannon Arballo
**A Special Letter to all Seawolves from a grateful attendee at the Seawolf Legacy Day Luncheon**
Wow... it seems that a million lifetimes have passed since I posted on our Forum!  Gosh, I have missed so many of you and pray that this note finds you doing well and healthy and looking forward to spring time!

I received an email this afternoon from Pacfica Christian High School and was asked if I would kindly share the attached letter with all Seawolves.  Mission Accepted ...  it is my honor to share the below attached letter with each of you!
Take care, Shannon

****************
Dear Men of the Seawolves
I was present at the Pacifica High School event on Saturday morning, March 11, 2023.
I was so happy to be there and was greatly moved. In fact, I spent much of the morning in tears, with a
lump in my throat.
While you brave men were fighting for our country, risking your lives, I was a hippie, protesting the war.
I am the daughter of an Air Force Officer but I had no clue of the value of our great country. It wasn’t
until 1973 when I became a Christian that I woke up.
During the service last Saturday the whole time I wanted to speak out. Unfortunately, I had to leave the
event early and did not get a chance to say anything.
I wanted to ask for your forgiveness for my foolishness. I wish I could have looked at least one of you in
the eyes to speak this but hopefully this will mean something to you as a group.
I truly am grateful for your service and I bless each one of you.
Sincerely,
Robyn