A Note regarding Website posting of Names and numbers

A Note regarding Website posting of Names and numbers

Rick Racich
Administrator
All,

Just a note regarding the posting of personal information on the web (i.e., phone numbers, email addresses, etc.). I have conferred with the Executive team, and the general consensus is that it's not appropriate to do so. That is the final decision, based on the potential for security breaches. Release of such information shall remain limited to the Wolfgram.

I have posted my contact information willingly on the website for anyone wishing to contact me regarding the website, the forum or any other matter.

Thanks,
Rick