2Delaney Update

Gary Ely
Earlier This week we spoke with Pat Delaney about their plans for the upcoming Reunion. She advised that Rear Admiral Delaney was doing well and was in good spirits. Unfortunately the medication he is taking raises hell with his immune system and he was advised to not participate with us in Grapevine Texas. Soooooo! Pat and daughter Kelly will be attending. We will be looking forward to seeing them, and will certainly miss him. Take care Admiral, we will see you next time.......

Re: 2Delaney Update

kid purington
Thanks for post'n Gary..
Prayer said for Rear Admiral Delaney and the family.....
You will be missed at our reunion, Sir.!!