2023 SEAWOLF OKLAHOMA CITY REUNION

Barb Ely
***REMINDER ***  SEAWOLF 2023 OKLALHOMA CITY REUNION (September 3-7) is less than 4 months away.  If you plan on attending and have not made your HOTEL RESERVATION at the Hilton Embassy Suites, now is the time to do this!  Hotel and all Reunion info is listed on the front page of this website "or" contact me at gleseawolfdet9@cox.net and I can email you the info.  Also, Reunion Registrations need to be received no later than  August 1st.  For all that have sent in their Registrations…thank you!!  Below is a list of Seawolves who have submitted their Registrations.   Any questions…please, contact me.

REUNION ATTENDEES
1. ADAMS, JACK
2. ANDRES, JOHN
3. BERGSTROM, CATHY (KIA FAMILY)
4. CARTER, RUSS
5. CLARK, LINDA (SEAWOLF FAMILY)
6. DELANEY, PAT (SEAWOLF FAMILY)
7. DIXON, JOHN
8. DOBSON, MIKE
9. ELY, GARY
10.. FANNING, JACQUELINE (SEAWOLF FAMILY)
11. FREEMAN, HARVEY
12. FULLER, JIM
13. GALE, FRANK
14. GEIST, NORM