2020 BRANSON REUNION

Barb Ely
Hi All....With concerns and questions being raised about our Branson Reunion in September and the Coronavirus (Covid19), we want to assure you that we are monitoring our venues.  Don’t hesitate to submit your Reunion Registration.  Our intentions are to put people at ease. If events, beyond our control occur, refunds will be made available. No decision will be made till aprx. Aug 1st.  If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at gleseawolfdet9@cox.net "or" 619-443-0985 (home) / 619-838-0985 (Barb's cell) / 619-838-2231 (Gary's cell)